One Tampa City Center
201 N. Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602
625 Court Street
Clearwater, FL 33756
Macfarlane Ferguson & McMullen has a rich history in Florida which spans well over a century. The firm's namesakes -- Hugh Macfarlane, Chester Ferguson and J. Tweed McMullen -- are considered among the most powerful contributors in the state's growth and played a very vital role in the development of Hillsborough and Pinellas counties, as well as the State of Florida.
The firm traces its roots back to 1884, when the Tampa office was established by Hugh Macfarlane. Chester Ferguson joined the Tampa office when he graduated from law school in 1930.
In 1993, the Clearwater office merged with the Tampa office. The Clearwater office was started by J. Tweed McMullen in 1946, and has been involved with the development of Pinellas County through the years. As a result of the merger, the firm name was changed to include the name McMullen and the law practice created by Mr. McMullen is an active and important part of the overall firm.
From developing the cigar industry in West Tampa to growing the state university system from three universities to nine; from building the first bridge across the Hillsborough River to raising most of the funds to build a performing arts center on the Hillsborough River, the firm's members continue contributing to the growth of Florida.
- CONGRATULATIONS TO TAYLOR RUSSO AND JAMIL DAOUD
- BRIAN AUNGST RECOGNIZED FOR CLEARWATER ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENT
- JANET GOLDBERG MCENERY INTERVIEW: AVOIDING HUMAN RESOURCES TROUBLES
- FRANK BROWN APPOINTED BY GOVERNOR TO REEMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE APPEALS COMMISSION
- AND THE DEFENSE WINS
- Andrew Brown inducted into ABOTA
- Firm Names 2013 Officers
February 13, 2014
February 6, 2014
July 12, 2013
June 27, 2013
April 24, 2013
- Hospitalization Of Non-Resident Aliens: Current Issues Facing Hospitals
September 30, 2013
- Janet Goldberg McEnery & Andrew McLaughlin speaking at HR Florida's 2013 Annual Conference in Orlando
click for details
August 20-21, 2013